[infinispan-dev] JGroups 2.7 and 2.8 work with Infinispan now

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 09:29:55 EDT 2009

I think we should drop the up-latch. I don't see how messages can get
received before a view (after the STOP-FLUSH message has been applied
(and ack'ed)). I also don't see how receiving a message before unblock
(but after VIEW) would break virtual synchrony...

Do you want to discuss this offline ?

--
Bela Ban
Lead JGroups / Clustering Team