[infinispan-dev] Looking for volunteers: Interactive demo for Infinispan

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Jun 5 07:10:04 EDT 2009

Guys

At one stage we will need a step-by-step interactive tutorial for
Infinispan, to supplement the quick 5-minute guide [1] that I have up.

I have created ISPN-95 [2] for this.  Anyone volunteering for this?
It is a great learning opportunity for someone who wants to get into
Infinispan and a good excuse to learn the APIs and how things work.
Details are on the JIRA, but essentially what this is is a step-by-
step guide through some common use scenarios, using Groovy as an
interactive console.

Cheers
Manik

[1] http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/5minutetutorialonInfinispan