[infinispan-dev] ISPN-275

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:44:18 EDT 2010

Hello all,
to properly close ISPN-275 I should be able to run the testuite for
both versions of Lucene 2.9.1 and 3.0.1.
I'd like to have both tests covered as the two versions of Lucene are
quite different, and while 3.0 is the current cool version it's very
easy to still support older widely adopted versions, as far as our
directory concerns.

Running the tests manually changing the Lucene dependency to 2.4.1,
2.9.2, 3.0.1 works fine, but any clue about how I could automate this
with maven?
Or if you think it's good enough to test for 3.0 or 2.9 only, then you
can consider the issue fixed.

Regards,
Sanne