[infinispan-dev] cross data center replication - design

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 09:01:22 EST 2012

Hi Mircea,

Thanks for writing that up! Some questions:

1. In the event that an admin changes the number of owners at runtime, that'd trigger rehashing, right? Also, such change would need to be cluster wide, right?

2. What parts are you gonna be building exactly here? Any details on how you're planning to implement this?

Cheers,

On Feb 29, 2012, at 1:31 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is the design solution we came up with for the x-datacenter replication. Any feedback appreciated!
>
> https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DesignForCrossDatacenterReplication
>
> Cheers
> Mircea
> --