[infinispan-dev] State transfer with total order based replication/distribution protocols

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:05:53 EDT 2012

Hi Paolo, Pedro

I think your plan should work. I added some comments to your document
where I didn't think it was clear enough, but I don't see any
fundamental problems with it.

I'm curious about TOM though, does the sender also receive a copy of
the sent message as in TOB? I assume it does, otherwise I'm not sure
how you'd retry the prepare after state transfer has ended.

Cheers
Dan