[infinispan-dev] On ParserRegistry and classloaders

Ion Savin isavin at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 15:21:24 EDT 2014

Hi Sanne,

I don't see any changes in the ParserRegistry which would have removed
the behavior you describe (at least looking at the OSGi changes). Can
you point me please to some code which used to work in the past?

I've found two classes which have some reference to Hibernate in
comments and the factory was removed part of the OSGi changes. Are these
perhaps the changes which you are missing?

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/6.0.x/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/util/FileLookup.java

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/6.0.x/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/util/FileLookupFactory.java

--
Ion Savin