[infinispan-dev] Query integration tests performance and JGroups

Gustavo Fernandes gustavonalle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:03:54 EDT 2014

Hi, sorry for the confusion. The profiler was configured to measure
"wall time" for all the methods rather than CPU time. During the test,
CPU usage was pretty low (< 10%).

Btw, Ion Savin suggested trying to change the tcp_nodelay setting to
"true": it made a big difference, tests went down from 6min to 1min in
my environment, only about 10% slower than UDP

Gustavo