[infinispan-dev] Assistance to write a custom CacheStore

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 03:28:34 EDT 2014

As Mircea said, the simplest reference implementations are
SingleFileStore [1] and DummyInMemoryStore [2]. If you have further
questions, just ask.

Radim

[1]
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/persistence/file/SingleFileStore.java
[2]
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/persistence/dummy/DummyInMemoryStore.java

On 09/29/2014 07:31 PM, Wolf-Dieter Fink wrote:
> Doc did hot help me for all questions.
>
> If I have a running example I'll write a document how to do it :)
>
> Wolf
>
> On 25/09/14 18:59, Mircea Markus wrote:
>> We have a section in docs[1] describing the new API and what should be implemented for a custom store. As an exmaple the zero deps filte store is offered.
>> I guess a maven project to help people boot things up would be handy, though.
>>
>> [1] http://infinispan.org/docs/7.0.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_persistence
>> On Sep 23, 2014, at 22:05, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at infinispan.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I noticed that we often have questions about how to implement a custom
>>> CacheStore.
>>>
>>> If someone had some time to write a nice guide for that, we might have
>>> some more luck in getting help to upgrade all the CacheStores which
>>> have been granted the status of "Abandonware" as defined by a user
>>> (!).
>>>
>>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-4751

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss DataGrid QA