[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting minutes 2015-09-14

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:19:20 EDT 2015

Hi guys

Sorry for missing the meeting yesterday, I was out most of the day.

I started last week trying to help Bela with the TCP_NIO2 problems. I
wasn't quite satisfied with JGroups' logging, so I tried to use the
Chronon embedded with IntelliJ to debug the tests. In theory it's nice
because you only have to reproduce a random failure once, and you can
replay the trace as many times as you want, but I got IntelliJ to hang
way too many times, so I had to give up. Bela fixed the correctness
problem by himself, but the test suite is about 50% slower with
TCP_NIO2, so we can't use it instead of TCP without further
investigation.

Then I got back to ISPN-5699, and after a lot of fiddling with the
EntryFactoryImpl methods and fixing failing tests, this morning I
finally issued the PR.

This week, I need to look into a replicated-mode read performance
regression, and then get back to the sequential interceptor
interfaces.

Cheers
Dan