[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC meeting minutes 2015-09-14

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 05:12:27 EDT 2015

Hi Dan,

what a coincidence, I tried Chronon as well, but outside of IDEA as it
requires the commercial version and I only have the community version...

However, using something like Chronos is certainly worth looking into,
for all of us, as (as you mentioned) you only need to reproduce the
error once and can then go back in time to see the stack, variables etc,
so you know exactly what's going on.

If someone gets Chronos (or any other time travelling debugger) to work,
this would be worth a demo at our November meeting, and would add a tool
of tremendous value to our common toolset !

Any takers ?