[infinispan-dev] tuned profiles for Infinispan ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Aug 3 09:14:40 EDT 2017

On 19 Jul 2017 14:52, "Dan Berindei" <dan.berindei at gmail.com> wrote:

Can't we just copy a profile from Hibernate or WildFly?

I'm not aware of such profiles. Remember these are system wide settings,
I'm not sure how useful it is for libraries like Hibernate.

It seems more common for databases, I guess because they are more likely to
have a whole machine dedicated to their specialized use case.

WildFly is an interesting idea but I suspect they'd rather inherit from the
Infinispan tuning recommendations.

Dan