[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod secured by default

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 08:54:06 EDT 2017

I agree the security out of the box is good. But at the same time we don't
want to make Infinispan harder to use for new developers. Out of the box
configuration should be "good enough" to start hacking.

I would propose to make all the endpoints unprotected (with authentication
disabled) on localhost/loopback and protected when calling from the outside
world.