[infinispan-dev] Single Endpoint design

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 09:01:40 EDT 2017

Hey!

My plan is to start working on a Single Point support for Infinispan Server
very soon and I prepared a design:
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5041

As you can see I did not use our Wiki (as we used to) because it doesn't
support inline comments (which is pretty bad in my opinion). I would like
to propose to keep all the designs along with our source code. This
approach has been successfully used by the Kubernetes [1] folks (although
they migrated designs into the new Community repository [2] recently). I
think it might be a good idea to do something similar.

Feedback on both items is more than welcome.

Thanks,
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/tree/master/docs/proposals
[2]