[infinispan-dev] Cache migration (rolling upgrades, dump/restore, etc)

Vojtech Juranek vjuranek at redhat.com
Mon May 22 02:45:56 EDT 2017

On pátek 19. května 2017 13:05:00 CEST Gustavo Fernandes wrote:
> After the latest changes, new entries written to the target cluster are
> supposed to propagated back to the source [1].

I thought that when the rolling upgrade is in progress, entries written to
target cluster are not written to source cluster. If this is incorrect, what
actually does L70 in DistCacheWriterInterceptor [1]?

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/
org/infinispan/interceptors/impl/DistCacheWriterInterceptor.java#L70