[infinispan-dev] Testsuite: memory usage?

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:51:47 EST 2018

forkJvmArgs used to be "-Xmx2G" before ISPN-8478. I reduced the heap to 1G
because we were trying to run the build on agent VMs with only 4GB of RAM,
and the 2GB heap was making the build run out of native memory.

I've yet to see an OOME in the core tests, locally or in CI. But I also
included -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError in forkJvmArgs, so assuming
there's a new leak it should be easy to track down in the heap dump.

Cheers
Dan