[infinispan-dev] ci.infinispan.org

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:40:31 EST 2018

Thanks Tristan!

Looking at the git fetch command line I'm not sure it should work at all:
--depth 10 is at the end, but man git fetch says it should be before the
refspec. And yet I never suspected it was the cause :)

I would have liked to also fetch a single branch, that would have made the
fetch even faster, but I haven't figured out how to do that from the job
configuration UI yet.

Dan