[jbdevstudio-users] Problem adding JPA facet to maven project

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed Jan 22 13:06:33 EST 2014

It looks like Dali issue, but I could not find scenario that would let stable replication for it. I'll try again with originally reported steps. Here are some questions to help me replicate the issue. How many maven projects do you have in workspace? Does this issue happen right after eclipse was started or after you work for a while? How your preferences look like in these categories: - Maven -> Java EE Integration - JBoss Tools - > JBoss Maven Integration Is workspace created in the previous version of JBDS?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/854207#854207