[jbdevstudio-users] Problem adding JPA facet to maven project

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed Jan 22 17:22:19 EST 2014

I tried something else and now I can't get the facet to add no matter what I do.
I created a brand new workspace with the new version 7.1.0.GA.   (I had been using a previously created workspace)
I created a data source and connected to it. (mysql)
I created an EAP 6.1 server.
I imported a simple hibernate project. only one hibernate artifact WITH that parent pom in place
Converted to faceted form
Tried to add JPA facet as I describe above
NPE!

Same result when I remove the parent pom. NPE

When I look at JBoss Maven Integeraton, I see everything checked.  That is the default. I didn't configure anything there.

Want me to zip up my workspace and attach it here?  There is only the one test project in it. ( just looked at it - > 100MB?! I didn't expect it to be so large.)

I'm happy to do more if you let me know what I can do.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/854252#854252