[jbdevstudio-users] Debugging Ionic Project With CordovaSim and Livereload

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Jan 26 07:38:40 EST 2015

Thanks Ilya for opening the issue on the JBoss Issue Tracker.  Would you prefer to continue the conversation here or there?  Personally I would prefer here as I'm fairly new to this sort of development and there is a reasonable chance I'm just doing something stupid.  Perhaps move to the issue tracker when we have a bit better idea as to what is happening?

The issue persists if I restart CordovaSim and is 100% reproducible with this project.

I am using 64-bit JDK 8 Update 31 and haven't yet come across any issues related to that.  Project is using Ionic Crosswalk browser integration but I don't think that is relevant as it is mostly to do with the apk build I think.

My project was originally based on the ionic sidemenu template.  I have started a new sidemenu project that works with live reload and I have started adding pieces to it from my own project until livereload breaks :-)

I am using a WebSQL database initialised in app.js  Added this to original sidemenu and it still works fine though it complains about database initialisation on subsequent reloads.  Never the less the reload works.

I think the issue has something to do with pages that use the database information.  If I don't enter any of these, live reload works.  However, once I have visited one such page, live reload fails from then on.

I can make the project available if you would like to look into it?

REGARDS
Peter

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/916949#916949