[jbdevstudio-users] Debugging Ionic Project With CordovaSim and Livereload

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Jan 26 08:06:49 EST 2015

Let's continue the conversation here. I will update the issue myself once we will sorted out the problem.
I would really like to get the project ;-)
{quote:modifiedtitle=true|class=jive_text_macro jive_macro_quote}The issue persists if I restart CordovaSim and is 100% reproducible with this project.{quote}
Peter, what do you mean by "restart"? And what os are you using?
Apparently websql might be the root of the evil.. However, the stack trace with the "widget disposed" looks strange
Does the project works on the real device?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/916954#916954