[jbdevstudio-users] Debugging Ionic Project With CordovaSim and Livereload

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Jan 27 22:44:36 EST 2015

You won't be able to build an Ionic project with standard Cordova tools as it alters the build process in order to include the Crosswalk browser.  You'll need
* npm install -g ionic
* set BUILD_MULTIPLE_APKS=true
* ionic platform add android
* ionic browser add crosswalk
I'll send you an email with the name of someone in the Ionic team who might be able to help.  Perhaps we can look forward to even further integration of Ionic into JBoss Developer Studio :-)  I've spent quite some time deciding on my technology stack for mobile development and JBoss Developer Studio and Ionic are both cornerstones.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/917143#917143