[jboss-as7-dev] Automatically generate AS7 module.xml files from maven poms?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Dec 17 07:23:23 EST 2010

I've been working on a maven plugin to create extra modules for tests, so what you describe would certainly be possible. The maven plugin/dependency api is pretty nice to work with. Once I've got my forked surefire plugin working, I can take a look if the general consensus is that we should go with something like this