[jboss-as7-dev] Admin console

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Dec 22 09:19:58 EST 2010

Hi,

we were talking about admin console before, but I am not sure if we reached any conclusion about
- console for standalone (=non-domain) server mode
- will we have a "dedicated" server within a domain to host the console or could
 theoretically every server host the console?
- do users expect to see metrics for the last hour from the moment they first
 access the console or already for some time before?

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243