[jboss-as7-dev] Deployment -- why marker files?

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 12:27:33 EDT 2011

Okay I get it, I am okay with this stuff...to me touch has always been about updating a file/directory to the current time, forgot the use case of creating a file.

I think this is great stuff, I would say the challenge is to figure out how to document this ;)  Remind people of touch and that it creates files, not just updates them, among other things.

I do not think we need to paint the shed again, but the challenge with all of these kind of "features" is to make sure they are documented somewhere, somehow?

Jim