[jboss-as7-dev] Deployment -- why marker files?

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 23:21:37 EDT 2011

I will second this, I hope the console has the ability to "tweak" these settings, I also would think the command line tool should handle them, from the demo today it looks like it does, or at least does something around deployment.

Jim Tyrrell
Senior JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on CNBC's Mad Money?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39401056