[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 07:05:13 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 12:35 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> a +1000's...since finding all those development flags is going to be impossible
> if that trend continues of having subsystem specific flags for this.

The better default will now be used: development will remain as "false".
Development is very expensive performance wise, and is not TCK
compliant.

The domain is a centralized config, fully documented, dynamic, so it
should more practical to use than the previous files. I understand
there's an initial learning period, but it should be worth it.

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc