[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 07:10:02 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 04:35 PM, Remy Maucherat wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 12:35 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> a +1000's...since finding all those development flags is going to be impossible
>> if that trend continues of having subsystem specific flags for this.
>
> The better default will now be used: development will remain as "false".
IMO, before going to production with the server, any developer/team
would go through a development phase in which he would definitely like
this feature. So having this turned on by default (atleast in standalone
mode), IMO, makes sense.

P.S: I created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-659 and was about to
send out a pull request with a patch, before I saw this reply. If
there's any objection to this change, then I'll wait for a resolution on
this discussion.

-Jaikiran