[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 07:17:50 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 04:35 PM, Remy Maucherat wrote:

> The domain is a centralized config, fully documented, dynamic, so it
> should more practical to use than the previous files. I understand
> there's an initial learning period, but it should be worth it.

(My reply here isn't really specific to this issue but more towards the
changes that we do in AS7)

I do realize that AS7 is drastically different from previous versions
and we are trying to do our best to get it right. At the same time, I'm
sure many of us realize that, for various reasons from a user/developer
point of view, migrating to AS7 isn't going to be a straightforward
task. So I think, wherever possible (like this case), we should make it
easier for users to feel at home while using AS7 instead of adding to
their learning list yet another server specific configuration.

-Jaikiran