[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 08:26:15 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 14:21 +0200, Thomas Heute wrote:
> On 04/26/2011 01:49 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> > And which other flags need to be enabled for other subsystems to have "development"
> > enabled ?
> >

> Was wondering the same here...

It is called "development" because that's the name of the init-param
that has been used by the Jasper servlet, starting in 1999. Other
subsystems will likely not have a dev flag. As it is in the
jsp-configuration portion, I think it should be obvious this is JSP
specific.

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc