[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 10:53:33 EDT 2011

Andy,

So if AS 7 is more development focused, I agree it can/should be, can any and all decisions made/discussed/etc on this list, make that experience the best it can be.

Worrisome threads in the last week:
Should a welcome page exist
Should it be enabled to have a .jsp to be hot deployed
How should lifecyles of datasource deployments be "configured/monitored/changed"

On a side vein I still worry about adoption and the learning curve of all of this new amazing stuff.

Probably a few others, but those have been on my mind this week.

Jim Tyrrell
Senior JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on CNBC's Mad Money?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39401056