[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Joel Tosi jtosi at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 11:03:02 EDT 2011

The eyes that we are getting on the betas - are they purely random
developers or do we have any customers with their developers looking at
it and how it affects their enterprise?

I know <#-- name was commented out --> has been looking at AS7 from a deployment perspective
and they really dig that, but I haven't heard much from their developers
regarding AS7.  Do we have any customers helping drive AS7 and what are
they saying?  If that is out in the community forums, my apologies for
not seeing it.