[jboss-as7-dev] newbee needing help

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:36:57 EDT 2011

Sorry to break the "Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment" thread,
but I've some very simple questions.

I've downloaded the AS 7 beta 3.  I can fire up the "standalone"
instance, use the cli interface to deploy war files and it is going OK.
The web interface for the standalone gives a nice page, however none of
the links work.  Work in progress I know.

The "domain" is another issue.  I can fire it up just fine.  I've read
many posts that the only way to deploy is via the admin-console.  I've
tried the web interface localhost:9990/console, but that does nothing.
Meaning it does not return anything. I'll admit that I did not try the
cli interface because the domain is supposed to have all of those
interfaces active (or so says the posts).

Question:  How do I get started with the domain instance?

thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Laurel Takeshima (to G'Kar), "The Gathering"]
"If it makes you feel any better, I can send them a fruit basket."