[jboss-as7-dev] newbee needing help

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 17:13:28 EDT 2011

For the console you need to go to http://localhost:9990/console/index.html.

In development, deployment to domain via the console is fully
functional and definitely will be there for Beta 4.

Right now I'm working on deployments to standalone via the console.
I'm not sure if that will make it into Beta 4.

So at worst, Beta 4 will let you deploy to standalone via the CLI and
to domain via the admin console.

If you gotta have it right now for domain the only way is to do it
programatically.

Stan