[jboss-as7-dev] AS7-431: unmanaged content

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 15:24:02 EDT 2011

On 4/29/11 2:07 PM, denstar wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> "hash" -- the sha1 hash for managed content
>> OR, if "hash" is undefined, meaning content is unmanaged"
>> "archive" -- ModelType.BOOLEAN indicating whether the unmanaged content
>> is a zip
>> "path" -- absolute or relative filesystem path
>> "relative-to" -- (optional if "path is absolute) name of a system path
>> against which "path" should be resolved
>
> And "root" to control the context-relative path for FS resources?  I
> personally like "context-relative-path" better than "root"...  =)p

Haha, my last post was so long I left that part off in the expectation
it would come up in some branch of the discussion. So, thanks!

Right now, Carlo's branch doesn't support more than 1 piece of content
in a deployment. Once we implement support, yeah, we'll need a "root"
attribute to describe how pieces fit together. We should nail down the
name before GA so there's no change to the operation params or resource
structure whenever we do implement this.

To me "context-relative-path" sounds like we are describing part of an
HTTP URL. This attribute can apply to any type of deployment.