[jboss-as7-dev] Operations that aren't really about domain management

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Mar 3 08:07:24 EST 2011

We will talk more about this in the context of the management API
security but I just quickly wanted to check if it can make sense to
define operations that can be invoked through the management APIs that
are not strictly performing domain management tasks.

e.g. Say we have a master domain controller and a remote node connected
to this domain controller - If there is a task that only the master
domain controller could perform could the remote node make a call to the
master domain controller?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.