[jboss-as7-dev] Distribution of testing modules

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 17:56:40 EDT 2011

In our current modules distribution for AS7 we currently are distributing:

- JUnit
- HTMLUnit
- JSFUnit
- Arquillian SureFire
- the AS7 Arquillian subsystem
- ShrinkWrap
- Various glue and support modules for the above
- Probably more test-oriented stuff I missed in my glance-over

The question is:

1. Do we really want to be distributing these test frameworks?
2. If so, should we put them in their own area somehow?
3. Also if so, should be recommend, as a policy, how and when these
modules should be used by end users?
4. If not, how can we exclude them from the final build?

--
- DML