[jboss-as7-dev] IMPORTANT New JIRA Policy & Massive JBAS JIRA Reorg/Cleanup

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 07:57:47 EDT 2011

This is done now so I'm not sure if it's possible to automatically spot those JBPAPP jiras
pointing back to JBAS ones with a filter or something:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA042/Advanced+Searching?clicked=jirahelp

It seems probably easier to check open JBPAPP jiras individually to see if they point to
JBAS reports that are still relevant and should be handled in AS7, even though the code base
is so much different.