[jboss-as7-dev] IMPORTANT New JIRA Policy & Massive JBAS JIRA Reorg/Cleanup

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 10:23:50 EDT 2011

JIRA is pretty limited in these kinds of searches. We would need a
custom crawler whether they are open or not. I closed all of the
untracked issues with a resolution of "Out of Date", so that it would be
easy to find them if need be.

If we can find someone to work on it, we could create a report that
finds all linked issues that are not marked Closed/Done from JBPAPP.
Another report could look for close matches of the same issue subject.

Jason T. Greene