[jboss-as7-dev] how to access the management model?

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 10:44:04 EDT 2011

Hi Brian

> On 3/22/11 1:15 PM, Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> I'll update that wiki today.
> Done.

awesome! thanks a lot. I did not have the time to study it in detail but
I'll hopefully get the chance pretty soon.

>> In the meantime (and probably better anyway) best is to look at some of
>> the demos in the AS source tree's demos/ module. E.g.
>>
>> https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/blob/master/demos/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/demos/client/jms/runner/ExampleRunner.java

yes, indeed, that helps, too. Pretty similar to what I found in the RHQ
gwt client. Those 3 example will help a lot to figure out how to query
and manipulate.
I guess you had that discussion already, but please allow me to ask it
once more: Any plans to expose the API in a RESTful manner? I guess this
would help a lot since this would be a widely known scheme.

Cheers
André