[jboss-as7-dev] AS7-431: unmanaged content

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Mon May 2 07:32:14 EDT 2011

We (AS7 Console) already finished out current iteration
and expect the next AS7 release to retain the existing deployment API.

But after that, we start migrating to the next deployment API version:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-448

So if you don't mind, I would suggest we wrap up the next AS release
and once that is done begin the migration to the new API.

Regards, Heiko