[jboss-as7-dev] (JDBC) Driver Registry

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Mon May 9 12:20:49 EDT 2011

I brought up this issue again, because it never came to a satisfying solution.
But speaking to David and Brian again I believe we have to leverage AS7-328
for the time being. Even if it has several drawbacks:

- request for each server
- unassigned drivers (exist in repo, but are not "deployed") will not show up

But this also means that AS7-726 can be considered a duplicate
if I understand Brian correctly.

Sorry for the confusion. Consider it a "case of the mondays".

Ike