[jboss-as7-dev] (JDBC) Driver Registry

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon May 9 13:08:58 EDT 2011

On 5/9/11 11:20 AM, Heiko Braun wrote:

> I brought up this issue again, because it never came to a satisfying
> solution.
> But speaking to David and Brian again I believe we have to leverage AS7-328
> for the time being. Even if it has several drawbacks:
>
> - request for each server
> - unassigned drivers (exist in repo, but are not "deployed") will not
> show up

What if the drop down displayed all of the "common" ones, allowing
either a specific version or the latest to be specified? In addition you
could have a checkbox/dropdown combo that allowed you to say "Show only
specific drivers installed on server (pick server)"?

Then you are only hitting servers if the user tells you to.

--
Jason T. Greene