[jboss-as7-dev] Datasource configuration screens

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Tue May 10 09:53:21 EDT 2011

I am confused in the second shot by the En/Disable button, and then a checkbox with is enabled?

Is there going to be a test button?

Can I assume every single choice in driver configuration will be presented under the advanced tab?

Jim Tyrrell
Senior JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on CNBC's Mad Money?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39401056