[jboss-as7-dev] Subsystem management status

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed May 11 05:45:49 EDT 2011

In addition to the mails I send out yesterday, each subsystem owner may want to comment on this page:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/SubsystemManagementOperations

It reflects the current implementation status and availability of management operations within the console.
If you happen to fall into the blue category ("Subsystem Management API incomplete/missing") please take a minute
to let me know what if there are any management op's on the roadmap and when they will be provided upstream

Ike