[jboss-as7-dev] sporadic testsuite failures

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Thu May 12 09:36:29 EDT 2011

I've created integration testsuite jobs on Hudson against different platforms. Each one yields different results.

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-7.0.x-testSuite-sun16/ (Linux)
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-7.0.x-testSuite-windows/
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-7.0.x-Solaris/
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-7.0.x-testSuite-openjdk/

The windows job seems to be the most accurate.

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat