[jboss-as7-dev] SPNEGO authentication fails loading configuration

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri May 13 06:39:07 EDT 2011

Hello Christoph,

At the moment JBoss Negotiation is very specific to the JBoss AS 4/5/6
architecture - I have created the following so I can verify the
behaviour in AS7: -

   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-770

Due to the JVM requirements for AS7 I think JBoss Negotiation can be
simplified a long way now.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.