[jboss-as7-dev] Fwd: TX subsystem management use cases

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Sat May 14 20:36:48 EDT 2011

Not really, the subsystem is AS code not JBossTS. I think dmlloyd wrote
most of it.

The transaction engine does expose statistics via JMX and the upstream
JBossTS project has RHQ/jconsole plugins that serve as the client side
for that data. Talk to Mike Musgrove if you want some pointers on doing
similar in the AS console.

Jonathan.

On 05/11/2011 09:45 AM, Heiko Braun wrote:

> Jonathan, can you shed some light on this?
>

> Ike
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> *From: *Andrig Miller <anmiller at redhat.com <mailto:anmiller at redhat.com>>
>> *Date: *May 10, 2011 5:26:06 PM GMT+02:00
>> *To: *Heiko Braun <hbraun at redhat.com <mailto:hbraun at redhat.com>>
>> *Cc: *"jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org
>> <mailto:jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org> Development"
>> <jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org <mailto:jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org>>
>> *Subject: **Re: [jboss-as7-dev] TX subsystem management use cases*
>>
>> You should probably ping Jonathan Halliday.
>>
>> Andy

>>> "result" => {
>>> "core-environment" => {
>>> "socket-binding" => "txn-socket-process-id",
>>> "node-identifier" => undefined
>>> },
>>> "recovery-environment" => {
>>> "socket-binding" => "txn-recovery-environment",
>>> "status-socket-binding" => "txn-status-manager"
>>> },
>>> "coordinator-environment" => {
>>> "enable-statistics" => undefined,
>>> "default-timeout" => undefined
>>> },
>>> "object-store" => {
>>> "relative-to" => undefined,
>>> "path" => undefined
>>> }
>>> },
>>> "compensating-operation" => undefined
>>> }
>>>

>>> Ike

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).