[jboss-as7-dev] Fwd: TX subsystem management use cases

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Sat May 14 21:18:22 EDT 2011

The approach discussed in another thread is to use the internal static methods to get this data.

Note that AS7/EAP6 can not use JMX to retrieve this info(jmx may not even be running), it needs some kind of SPI. Also the RHQ plugins cant be used either because they can't represent a domain.

Sent from my iPad