[jboss-as7-dev] I'm having the weirdest problem with server.log showing up in bin

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri May 20 11:34:02 EDT 2011

So why isn't a pull from upstream bringing this change into my repo?

[507][valkyrie: jboss-as]$ git remote show origin
* remote origin
   Fetch URL: https://github.com/starksm64/jboss-as
   Push  URL: https://github.com/starksm64/jboss-as
   HEAD branch: master
   Remote branches:
     master                        tracked
     refs/remotes/origin/JBAS-9225 stale (use 'git remote prune' to remove)
   Local branch configured for 'git pull':
     master merges with remote master
   Local ref configured for 'git push':
     master pushes to master (local out of date)
[508][valkyrie: jboss-as]$ git pull --rebase upstream masterFrom
git://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as
  * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Current branch master is up to date.
[509][valkyrie: jboss-as]$ git diff origin/master
logging/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/logging/PeriodicRotatingFileHandlerAdd.java
| wc
       72     255    5271