[jboss-as7-dev] web subsystem - http connector configuration

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:48:52 EDT 2011

>Can somebody shed some light on this?
>IMO some arbitrary thread pool should not be used by jboss web.
What about a dedicated executor like this ?
<bounded-queue-thread-pool name="webserver" blocking="true"
allow-core-timeout="false">
                <core-threads count="10" per-cpu="20"/>
                <queue-length count="10" per-cpu="20"/>
                <max-threads count="10" per-cpu="20"/>
                <keepalive-time time="10" unit="SECONDS"/>
</bounded-queue-thread-pool>

<connector enable-lookups="false" enabled="true"  executor="webserver" ....
/>

By the way, what does the max-connections attribute of the connector stands
for ? Apparentely it seems the equivalent of the older MaxThreads.....it
might be a little misleading....